I work with individuals, couples, families, children and adolescents. I diagnose and treat mental and emotional disorders.
If you are are feeling sad, afraid, lonely and not getting what you want in life, and you are thinking about seeking help from a mental health professional, you are not alone! These are some of the most common reasons people seek the assistance of a mental health professional:
- You feel unhappy most of the time
- You worry all the time and are unable to find the solutions to your problems.
- You feel extremely sad and helpless.
- You feel nervous, anxious, and worried most of the time
- You have panic attacks
- You have a hard time concentrating
- Your emotional state is affecting your daily life: your sleep, eating habits, job, and relationships
- You are having a hard time functioning from day to day. Your emotional state is affecting your performance at work and at school
- Your behavior is harmful to yourself or others
- You are feeling impatient and angry with someone you are taking care of
- You are having problems with your family members or in other important relationships
- You or someone you care about has problems with substance abuse or other addictions
- You are the victim of sexual abuse or domestic violence
- You have an eating disorder
- You are having trouble getting over the death of someone you loved
- You or someone you love has a serious illness and you are having a hard time with it
- You feel lonely and isolated
- You are experiencing problems in a sexual relationships
- Your family has a lot of conflict and tension
- You are experiencing a divorce or marital separation
- You are having a hard time coping with change
- You often feel afraid, angry, or guilty
- You have a hard time setting and reaching goals
- Your child is having problems with behavior or school performance
- Your family is stressed because someone is ill
- You have a hard time talking with your partner, children, parents, family members, friends, or coworkers
- You are having problems dealing with your own sexual orientation or the sexual orientation of someone you care about
- You are planning to marry, and you have some concerns
- You have gotten a divorce and your family needs help adjusting
You are part of a blended family and need help learning to live together
I work with a wide range of emotional and behavioral issues providing services that span from therapy for depression and grief counseling to parenting support, couples counseling and beyond. In a comfortable and supportive atmosphere, I offer a highly personalized approach tailored to each of my clients' individual needs to help attain the personal growth they’re striving for.
Don't hesitate and ask for help, YOU DESERVE IT ! It is for you and for the people that you love...